Meet & Greet!
You can think of this as a free consultation. A Meet & Greet is required for all first time clients, and is designed for you and your pets to get to know us (and vice versa). Whoa Doggy! understands how important it is for you to be completely comfortable with the person you will trust with your home and pets while you are away. So we want to be sure we are able to answer all of your questions and go over your pet’s routine in person. We believe it is just as important to build lasting relationships with our human clients as it is with our furry ones.
Once we've had our Meet & Greet, scheduling any of our services is easy! All you'll need to do is complete your online profile and provide us with two working sets of keys.
During your Meet & Greet
Here are a few important things we'll cover during your Meet & Greet:
- Your pet's routine: We'll go over your pet's feeding instructions, daily potty schedule, and everything else we need to know to ensure your pet is safe and happy. You'll be thrilled with our service, too. It's our guarantee.
- Your home: We'll also cover anything we need to know about your home, like how your home alarm system works, which areas of the home your pet is confined to or restricted from, where you keep your outdoor trash, etc. We'll also talk about who to contact in the case of an emergency if you are not available.
- Our key policy: During your Meet & Greet, we'll take possession of two sets of keys to your home. We feel you should understand exactly how we handle the keys to your home, and why we have put our key policy in place. We wrote a blog post about why we have a detailed key policy, and why it is so important to you! It's a fun read, we promise! Check it out!
- Our Scheduling Policy: We'll talk about how you can get on our schedule.
- Our Team: You'll get to know who we are, and how we handle our team's schedule.
- Poop: Yes, we ALWAYS pick it up.
- You'll probably have questions. We'll answer them.