When we speak with new prospective Cat Sitting clients, we have gotten pretty accustomed to being compared to other cat sitting services in Atlanta.
We truly love getting the opportunity to speak with cat owners who care enough for their cats to do lots of research on finding the best cat sitter for their needs!
We know we aren't going to be a perfect fit for everyone, which is why we regularly refer folks to other cat sitters in Atlanta to better suit their needs. There are quite a few to choose from, and although the core of what we do is probably very similar, each Cat Sitter goes about their job in a different way. This can make the choices a bit overwhelming, so we've decided to make a short list of the best cat sitters Atlanta has to offer.
The Best Cat Sitters in Atlanta
- CutiePaws Pet Sitting: "A locally owned and operated Atlanta pet sitting service with lots of love to offer, we are all about your pets! Dogs, cats, rabbits, birds, fish…we love all that is furry, feathery and scaly. We completely recognize that your pets are your children, and in our own way, we take care of you the parent as well! We understand how important the connection is between you and your pet, and we do our very best to alleviate any anxiety that you may have while you are away by maintaining your pets routine as best as possible."
- Wag & Purr Pet Sitting Services: "Wag & Purr offers fully customized pet care to meet your individual needs. "It is my personal promise that your pets get the best care possible while you're away. We'll treat them as if they're our very own" - Molly Butler, Owner."
- Queen City Pet Sitting: "Keeping pets in their natural surroundings prevents ‘kennel stress’ and protects them from transmittable diseases. When necessary, our petsitters can stay overnight or even board your pet at their homes. We will visit your home two, three or four times daily per your request. Our services include care for your small caged animals as well."
- Walks with Bleu: "As fellow pet owners, we know firsthand that you count on us for peace of mind when you're away from your "little guys" and home. We're dedicated to unwavering dependability, stellar work quality, and constant communication about pets' day-to-day activities, humorous antics, and general scheduling needs."
- Pet Minders: "At Pet Minders we're serious. We're serious about caring for you pets and your home. Our staff are all hand picked, and have detailed orientation with respect to each client's pets and home. This screening process and subsequent orientation takes a considerable amount of time, but it must be done if we're going to earn and keep your trust."
The Best Cat Sitter for You
With so many options, it's important to know what your specific needs are and to understand what's most important for you, your cat, and your home. At Whoa Doggy!, we think safety, reliability, and communication are the three most important aspects of our Cat Sitting Services.
We believe you should have an easy time scheduling your visits, so we provide you with an easy to use Online Client Portal where you can schedule your visits and pay online. We also believe we should be accountable to you and your cat, so we offer GPS checkin and checkout at your home so you will know exactly when we arrived and when we left, and we send picture messages with every visit to keep you updated on how your cat is doing.
But most importantly, we believe in having The Best Team of Cat Sitters in Atlanta, because without people that passionately care about pets, we can't deliver the best service.
What are you looking for in the perfect Cat Sitter? Give us a holler to chat about your needs to see if we're a good fit!