We love what we do. Caring for pets in Atlanta has proven to be the most fulfilling job we could ever imagine. In fact, we don’t see it as a job at all. The connection we make with our clients is what it’s all about, and we love to see how much they love their furry family members (dogs, cats, and other pets). We are honored to get to be an extension of that love when our clients can’t be there.
Our clients see and feel the benefits of the type of pet sitting we offer on a regular basis. Whoa Doggy! offers in-home pet sitting, which means we go to our clients’ homes to spend quality time with their pets as opposed to a boarding environment or an alternative that doesn’t involve a professional. There are many benefits of professional in-home pet sitting that offer a solid peace of mind to pet parents in Atlanta!
· It’s all about your pet! We focus on individualized attention (complete with lots of love and belly rubs) when we are with our clients’ pets. We make sure they know they are the stars of the show, and they don’t need to compete with anything or anyone for love and attention while we are with them.
· Home is where the heart is. That’s why our clients prefer in-home pet sitting to other options of pet care. They know that their pet is safe and sound in the comfort of their own home. No new smells, strange pets, or unknowns. Whoa Doggy!’s clients’ pets sleep where they usually sleep, eat where they usually eat and are much happier and less stressed as a result.
· Convenience is key. With in-home pet sitting, you don’t need to worry about pick up and drop off times because we come to you! You also don’t need to pack all of your pet’s belongings every time you leave town. Everything stays where it always is…at home. When you return, your pet will be there to greet you with a wagging tail. How easy is that?
· Mystery illnesses? No thank you! With in-home pet sitting, your pet’s exposure to illness is minimized. Since they’re not exposed to other animals while you are away, you don’t need to worry about them being exposed to their illnesses as well.
· Hire a pro and gain peace of mind. You don’t need to worry about calling friends or family every time you go out of town or have a long day at work. They may not be trained, and may not always be available or excited about the commitment. When you find a professional in-home pet sitter that is right for you, you can have peace of mind knowing your pet is in good hands when you can’t be there. Need some help on how to choose the best pet sitter for you? We wrote a little bloggy about some questions you can ask to help here.
No one knows your pet and his or her needs better than you. Finding the best solution for their care when you can’t be there is of the utmost importance. We’d love to hear from you! What has given you peace of mind with your pets while you were out of town?
Wags and Hugs,